1500 K St NW, Suite 200 Washington, DC 20005
Downtown D.C.Book a Tour
CommonGrounds’ 1500 K St. is located in the downtown central business district of Washington DC. Revel in luxurious retail shops, a spa-inspired fitness center, rooftop terrace access, and secure bike storage right onsite. With so much of the city’s finest close by, you are sure to enjoy each day from start to finish.
Communal From $250
Access to all common spaces during weekday business hours; including use of phone booths, complimentary kitchen/pantry amenities, and community events. Conference rooms can be booked through additional credits.
Desk From $475
Single ‘hot desk’ accommodation with 60” sit-to-stand desks and ergonomic chairs. With 24/7 access to the space and full access to all communal areas, in addition to monthly conference room credits.
Downtown D.C. Amenities
- Historic exterior architecture
- Exposed brick infrastructure and portal windows
- Underground parking with an entrance off I St.
- Elegant design with a touch of modernism
- Reception & communal areas
- Fully furnished offices with 48” sit-stand desks and chairs
- Video ready meeting and conference rooms
- Five-minute walk to Dupont Circle and 14th St. retail corridor
- Onsite fitness center & roof deck patio
- Great selection of upscale restaurants, shopping and entertainment nearby
Newly Renovated Lobby
Secure bike rack
Spa-inspired fitness center
Underground garage parking
1500 K St NW, Suite 100 Washington, DC 20005
Explore your own piece of history
CommonGrounds 1500 K street coworking space offers an array of upscale restaurants, retailers and museums. Stationed so close to Franklin Square, be sure to bring your lunch with you and enjoy it in the broad tree-shaded park. After work, swing by one of the many local music venues located right off 14th street, they’re only a stroll away.
Half a block from McPherson Station (Metro Orange, Blue and Silver lines) & two blocks from Farragut North Station (Metro Red line)
Minutes to Union Station
Capital Bikeshare stations within three blocks